Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 26

This is for you :)

Hey hey hey you.
The one that has been by my side all the way from Diploma Part1, starting from MMS, or to be exact, the moment I stepped into my room at UiTM Lendu 3 years back? Is it 3 years ago? :p All the way back until now, Degree part 4. Woww that's a long way baby.
Well you know who you are.
You've been by my side since then, until now.
And I know, sepanjang kte kawan, I've hurt u, here and there, bit by bit. sedikit sebanyak, mesti ada. Get what I'm trying to say?
We've been sooooooo closeeee before, then jauh sikit, then rapat balik, then now. Babe, thank you soooo much.
You never gave up on me. You accepted me the way I am. You supported me no matter what I did. You layan je perangai I. You you you, there's so much baby. haha.
All in all, you've been an awesomest friend to me.
I wanna say, I'm soooo sorry if I ada hurt u. surely ada kan. Sengaja atau x. mesti ada kan.
We've been going through so many things together. We smile, we laugh, we cry, we fight, semua pun together.
Things got better, Alhamdulillah. With the rest of them as well.
I bersyukur sangat2 dekat Allah S.W.T sebab ada korang by my side. Buat semua pun together. Tak pernah tinggal each other.
I hope I'm changing into better person now, appreciating those beside me, and you're one of them. Thank you so much baby.
No matter what happen in the future, just remember that I'll always love you and I always appreciate you b. Kite x tau ape akan jadi kan buat I hope, we'll still be alright in the future.
Chasing after our dreams, seeing each other achieve what we wished for in life.
Let's strive for the best baby. Grad together, berjaya sama2. Together with the rest of them. No matter what people say about us ;)
Love you b. Jangan tinggal solat. Jangan lupa Allah. Allah yg akan bg kejayaan kpd kita. bukan manusia. bukan juga cgpa. But usaha tu of course harus lah ada.

Thank you so much baby. I love you.
The rest that has been by my side, from then until now.
The same goes for everyone as well. Thank you thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sangat menarik, terima kasih