Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 24

Just.. :)

Unable to control my feelings, I'm ashamed.
Woohoo I need to calm down now.
It's been awhile since I feel this.
It's different. I don't know what to do.

Anyway, school life has began.
I'm occupied. It's almost impossible to find any free time.
Even if I'm free, I chose to spend it by myself.
Running around here and there every weekdays, my weekends are mostly filled with me lazying around.
But not these past 3 weekends.
Went to Bandung, lawatan rumah orang tua, and program Anak Angkat.
All were awesome.
Had tons of fun at Bandung, SHOPPING y'all !!
Lawatan to Pusat Jagaan Hasanah were the most heartbreaking one.
Cried uncontrollably there. Emosi terlebih apsal entah.

Sawah Sempadan yang sangat cantik!

And last weekend, yesterday lah, 22-23rd Oct, Program Anak Angkat at Sawah Sempadan, Tanjung Karang, paling awesome!
Rode motorcycle for the first time woot. Membonceng je lah of course. Bawa sendiri tak reti. I'm impressed with my friends, ramai yang reti ride motorcycle. Thanks to them kalau tak memang tak dapat rasa. Best woi. Lagi2 di kelilingi sawah padi yang kehijauan.
The view was, breathtaking!
Sawah Sempadan tu tempat yang Nur Kasih film site. So the one you saw in the show and movie, cantik kan? That's where I went.
Cantik gila serious.
My parents' angkat house tepi bendang, so macam. Very the hijau! :o ♥.♥
Memancing ikan for the first time, guna joran buluh. Tu pun first time. First fish caught pun excited macam xtau nak cakap macam mana. On Sunday pun, pergi masuk sawah. Jalan dekat tepi batas2 tu. Berjalan di sekeliling sawah padi. Have you ever done that? Scary lah sikit tapi. Kawan2 takut kan kata ada ular lah, tikus lah. And I even fell into the sawah. Lol.
Okay tiba-tiba ter excited post pasal program Anak Angkat ni.
My everyday companion!


17 Oct, ramai yang wish. Thank you. Eh macam semua baca je post ni.
Some friends were very sweet.
Sweet wishes, surprise party, etc etc.
Tak payah mention lah what you guys did kan? You guys knows it well ;)
Thank you for the surprise!
Thank you thank you thank you.
Can't thank you all enough.
I'm grateful and thankful to Allah S.W.T that I get to live past 21 years of life.
Sihat walafiat lagi. Thank you to my family for raising me up.
Mama, Abah, siblings, family semua lahh.
Friends, :') how to thank everyone wey? Tak cukup, tak kan dapat boleh pun.
Semoga Allah S.W.T membalas segala jasa baik family & friends that has been great and awesome to me.


My blood :') Rindu MIN!

♥ ♥

A very good friend a listener :') Thank you babe!

BFF


Anyhow, everything were awesome.
There has been ups and downs since school starts but, I survived. Always will be ;)
My friends has been a great companion to me.
Supporting me all the way.
Without them, I don't know how my days would be.
Same goes for beloved family as well.
And above all, Allah S.W.T.
Alhamdulillah..

No comments: