Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 3

Throughout my 23 years of living, I have come across so many people, enough for my age, I think, and I have liked some of them, guys of course.
Crush, develop into like, but so far nothing further than that..
Recently, I met someone I'm pretty sure I have a crush on.
But we have acknowledge a relationship where nothing will ever happen between us because we want to focus on career first.
I know he wants to build his career, climbing the corporate ladder, and me, I'm still figuring things out.
But somehow, somewhere along our friendship, we got comfortable around each other, too comfortable that others seems to notice and started asking him about us.
That grew us apart, because, we felt the awkwardness and tense between us.
Previously, I'm able to turn my crush into being my friend, a really good one indeed.
But him, things are so unsure.. Or I'm just denying things.
The chemistry is there but... Maybe now is not the right time, yet.

No comments: