Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 29

Semester 4.

I've been so.. soooooo busy.. with my studies.
The past 3 months were hectic. Well, at first it was relaxing. First few weeks yes.
Suddenly boom! There were so many things to do.
The assignments were.. madness.
7 subjects this semester, all 7 subjects have 3-4 assignments that we have to submit.
It was tiring. Lotsa things happened.
Too many.. The good, the bad, the okay, this semester was okay.
It was fun. I met him.
Yes, I do have few crushes after my the breakup. Tapi itu semua main-main je. It was never a serious crush. Never a hard crush. Until him.
All in all, I thought I would never have a crush on or like someone, at least not now.
I know I'm still not ready. Yet, I like him.
Which I find really annoying. Liking someone is a burden.
Sigh.

I'm on my study week at the moment.
Exam is coming soon. In 5 days.
Wish me luck. :)

No comments: