Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 4

Mama, forgive me.

It has seriously been a while since I blogged. I've been thinking of coming back here, but I never did.
There's just no extra time to do it and I don't even bother to find some.
I just got back from Penang trip with friends and the whole 3 days and 2 nights trip, I've been thinking about my parents a lot, my mom especially.
The past one year has been a real struggle to me. I've learnt a lot and all in hard ways. I never thought I would aged this way, my mind that is. And all my priorities as well.
I had never expected things to turn out this way and I never thought it would be this soon.
And I thought I would be a really good daughter when it happened.
I was not. and I was not proud of it.
All this while I've been reading and hearing things about how children took care of their sick parents and some are not in the nice ways.
I always vowed that I would take care of mine properly and give them what they needed when the time comes.
How wrong I was and I've learnt it the hard way. And I'm thankful that I've realized them soon before everything's is too late.
I did what I could but it was not enough. I know I could've done so much more to prevent her from becoming worse, yet I let it happened.

It's true that you'll appreciate them more when they're not around you.
Yes, my mom is still here but, she's in the current condition.
All our memories came to me bits by bits, reminding me of all the time we've spent together.
I've really missed her and still am missing her so much.
I would do anything do turn back time so I would appreciate and cherish her more.

It was few days ago that I was told by someone that it's still not too late.
I could still bring her back and I've beginning to have faith and hope for us.
I'm still not ready until I've given all my best to fulfill whatever she wants.

Thank you Allah for still giving me the chance.

No comments: