Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, July 7

HYE!

It's been awhile!
Hello mellow!
My baby Boo has already grown so big, she even gave birth to 2 baby kittens! :)
It was a hectic semester, we had 6 events in total.
With 7 other subjects, phew.
I was really semangat this semester, which explains why I was extremely busy throughout the semester.
This, is one of our class assignment whereby everyone in the class has to submit review of articles and I was the webmaster!
Memang simple je pun, but I'm proud of everyone's work.
Read it people, read!
It's related to new media technologies anyway, good stuff. :)

Why am I promoting the blog? I don't know. Macam sayang je nak tutup the blog.
One of our hard work wey.
I will miss everyone in my class.
We went through soooo much for the past 3 years, and this semester by far is the most meaningful semester ever.
6 events together. There were ups and downs, yes, surely.
But hey, that what makes us closer, right?

There will be one person I will be having a hard time forgetting.
I hope he achieve great things in life, in the future.
To everyone as well.
May we see each other real soon! :)

10-14th July will be the last event for 6 of us.
AMIC 21st International Conference.
Olley!

No comments: